And the guins keep a comin'

Here is an several drawings I did for the boy one night. The WWII Staff Sergeant Penguin is one a few that I redid with pen and ink later on. Check out the anatomically correct M1A1 Thompson sub-gun!


And here we start with naming everything with "penguin" or "guin" in the title. Why? 'Cause it's funny, of course. Duh. Submitted for your approval. . . the Penglasa Raptor.




And here is where we start running afoul of copywrite laws. There are many Star Wars, Star Trek and other things to come. Maybe someday I will contact Disney to get the ok to produce a Penguin Star Wars book. Heck, Disney gives people the ok to make Star Wars flavored anything about now. Until then, I guess I'll have to keep all these proprietary characters on the free side. In any case, the question on everyone's mind is what a penguin assassin looks like. Well, they are pretty awesome to behold.


 Same thing here. You want to know what a penguin zombie looks like? I would imagine it looks like this. Now you don't have to.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Posts have been flowing like mud around here