Welcome to Denizens of Antarctica! I started drawing penguins in 2014 when my family visited Tokyo and we saw the penguin exhibit in the Tokyo Skytree. My youngest got obsessed with penguins and I started drawing them every day (in five minutes or less) before he went to bed. The drawings sort of got more and more involved from that point. I will start with of few of the five minute originals and go from there. I will be adding new drawings twice a week. Enjoy!

 This was the first. My son and I were discussing The "Big Eared Protopenguinis" before bed one night. It was an early pre-historic penguin, you see and the ears eventually grew so big that they flopped down and became modern-day penguin wings. I said I would draw it, and the rest is history.
This was the second. Another early penguin. 


 This one speaks for itself, I guess.

 Another scientific classification of penguin types

The thought I had here was, "What would happen if a penguin buffed up a lot?" Most of the ones I had drawn so far were pretty dumpy so. . . .

Comments

  1. I have enjoyed watching Todd draw these funny penguins for years, glad he is finally showing them off!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Posts have been flowing like mud around here

And the guins keep a comin'