Some more drawings that might get me sued. . .

Here are some more penguins that are based on proprietary characters. I ain's no lawyer er nothin', but I think they are probably close enough to the original to require permission to have these on some for profit book. Enjoy. . .

 More from the Bird, James Bird series. This is the first one I started as a hand drawing and then converted to the computer. The floor and walls are colored with an illustration program and the words were added with it, too. I still have some work to go before I call this "done" but it's not bad as is.

 This penguin is going to make you an offer that's not so bad. You probably could refuse it, but it might save you a couple of bucks. By the way, drawing a moustache on a penguin is rather difficult.

 Let's go!! Now, one thing you don't know is that the arctic, being the - well. . . polar opposite - of the Antarctic is the enemy nation of the penguins. As the most visible occupant of the artic, polar bears are the mortal enemy of the 'guins. Therefore, the AT-AT in this drawing has a striking resemblance to the hated foe. . .

This was an early drawing that I spent a lot of time on. The Peng Vader you see here started out as one of the 5 minute, night time drawings. You will see him later.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Posts have been flowing like mud around here

And the guins keep a comin'